How can we help?
We want to assure that you have the best experience possible. But we understand you might have some questions! Below we have common questions asked for purchasing, checking out, returning and more.
If you seemed to lose your pass or email verification, simply look it up here:Search your order
How do I access my items?
After you checkout, we will send you a link to your items by email and text message. This link will take you to your online pass. Your online pass is a mobile friendly website that has everything you will need.
What do I do if I lost the link to my pass?
Go here to request a new link to your pass:
https://app.bandwango.com/dashboard/request * All we need is the email address you used during checkout. A new link will immediately be sent by email and text message.
Why can't I find all my items in my pass?
All items expire after a certain amount of time if they are not used. Once they expire, they are eventually removed from your pass.
Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions “#ExploreSask Craft Beer Flight”
THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES. NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER INTO THIS PROMOTION. Tourism Saskatchewan in collaboration with the Saskatchewan Craft Brewers Association and its participating members are pleased to present you with a chance to win a custom designed t-shirt (the “Prize”) by visiting thirteen (13) members of the Saskatchewan Craft Brewers Association (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is governed by the Rules as set out below. By entering the Promotion, you agree to abide by the Rules and decisions of Tourism Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Craft Brewers Association and its participating members. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. Entry Period The Promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. July 19, 2021, to 11:59 p.m. March 31, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Entries must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible for the Prizes (as described below).
2. How to Enter To enter the Promotion: an entrant must do the following: i) Visit Tourism Saskatchewan’s #ExploreSask Craft Beer Flight page at explore.tourismsaskatchewan.com/craftbeerflight; ii) create an #ExploreSask Craft Beer Flight account (“Account”) by: (a) entering the required information accurately, and (b) accepting the terms and conditions displayed as part of the registration process. It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure that he or she is properly registered and his or her entry is submitted properly as described above. Tourism Saskatchewan will not be responsible for any lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged or undeliverable entries, or any delay or failure to transmit, process, receive or consider entries.
3. Eligibility The Promotion is open to all residents of Canada excluding residents of the Province of Quebec. The Promotion is not valid in the province of Quebec. Entrants must be entered from a location in Canada. You must be an individual and be 19 years or older on the date your Account is created to enter the Promotion. Tourism Saskatchewan’s employees, service providers, contractors, and their immediate families (i.e., their spouses, siblings, children, spouses’ parents, and the spouses of any of those individuals) and their household members (related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion at any time. Tourism Saskatchewan may at any time in their sole discretion disqualify any entrant who: (a) does not meet the Promotion’s eligibility criteria; (b) fails to comply with these Rules; (c) attempts to enter the Promotion in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Rules; (d) attempts to disrupt the Promotion, or (e) attempts to circumvent any of these Rules.
4. Winner Selection To win the Prize, entrants must check-in to all thirteen (13) Craft Beer Locations using their Account, the thirteen (13) Craft Beer Locations can be found at explore.tourismsaskatchewan.com/craftbeerflight. The winning entrants will be notified by text message at the phone number associated with their Account, e-mail associated with their Account, and a notification in their Account (the “Notices”). Winning entrants will be required to fill out the information prompted by the Notices to receive their Prize. Winning entrants are urged to fill out the Notices as soon as possible as supplies of the Prizes are subject to availability. Each individual is limited to one (1) prize. Delivery of Prizes will be by mail to the address provided by the winning entrant in response to the Notices. Estimated delivery time of Prizes is four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date the winning entrant submits the information required by the Notices, however delivery time may take longer. Winning entrants are solely responsible for the delivery of the information required by the Notices to Tourism Saskatchewan. Tourism Saskatchewan will not be liable in any way whatsoever for non-receipt of the information required by the Notices. If a winning entrant does not comply with all of the above requirements, or does not otherwise comply with these Rules, Tourism Saskatchewan may disqualify the winning entrant.
5. Prizes The winners of the Prizes will receive no compensation, credit or prizing other than as disclosed in the Rules or otherwise provided at the sole discretion of Tourism Saskatchewan. The Prizes are not transferable; no prize substitutions or equivalents are permitted, except by Tourism Saskatchewan at its sole discretion. In all cases, Tourism Saskatchewan reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize. The winners of all Prizes must follow all directions of Tourism Saskatchewan. Failure to do so may disqualify the winner from the Promotion.
Prizes are subject to availability. If the Prize is not available, the winner is not entitled to any prize or any compensation. Tourism Saskatchewan may, at its discretion, provide an alternate prize to prize winners if the Prize is not available. If an alternate prize is available, winners will be contacted by e-mail by a representative of Tourism Saskatchewan and must respond within seventy-two (72) hours. If the prize winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to any attempted contact within seventy-two (72) hours, he or she will be disqualified.
6. Cancellation, Suspension or Amendment
Tourism Saskatchewan reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Promotion or to amend these Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Any ambiguity in these Rules shall be interpreted exclusively by Tourism Saskatchewan. If for any reason Tourism Saskatchewan cannot run the Promotion as planned (including as a result of bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, infection by computer virus or any other cause that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion) Tourism Saskatchewan may cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Promotion. In that event, Tourism Saskatchewan may award no prizes. Tourism Saskatchewan may also disqualify any individual who tampers with or in any way corrupts the entry or voting process, or who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices, or by attempting to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Tourism Saskatchewan representatives.
7. Publicity Except where otherwise prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes a winner’s consent to Tourism Saskatchewan’s use of a Prize winner’s name, home town and photograph for promotional purposes without further notification, permission, payment or consideration.
8. DISCLAIMERS, LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION TOURISM SASKATCHEWAN DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, THE GRAND PRIZE, OR USE OF THE PRIZES. TOURISM SASKATCHEWAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION OR LATE, LOST, INCOMPLETE, MISDIRECTED ENTRIES, OR ENTRIES RECEIVED THROUGH IMPERMISSIBLE OR ILLEGITIMATE CHANNELS; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY TELEPHONE, COMPUTER, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY SERVICE; (4) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (5) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (6) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER, WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL FROM TOURISM SASKATCHEWAN WEB SITES. TOURISM SASKATCHEWAN WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR THESE RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TOURISM SASKATCHEWAN, AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, JUDGES AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, INJURIES, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING ACTUAL LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO: (A) YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE RULES; (B) ANY MISREPRESENTATION YOU MAKE UNDER THESE RULES OR OTHERWISE TO TOURISM SASKATCHEWAN; (C) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR THE GRAND PRIZE; OR (D) YOUR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE INCUDING ANY COSTS OF REDEMPTION OR TRAVEL EXPENSES.
9. Personal Information Consent All entrants consent to Tourism Saskatchewan using and disclosing his or her personal information for the purposes of administering the Promotion; advertising the Promotion and any future promotion and any of Tourism Saskatchewan products and services; and for the other purposes described in these Rules.
10. Law The Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable in Saskatchewan.
11. Disputes All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, prizes or the Rules will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
12. Further Information For more information please contact: Tourism Saskatchewan 189-1621 Albert Street Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 2S5 1-877-237-2273. Officer hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday to Friday, except for holidays.
Refund PolicyRefunds or exchanges on unredeemed vouchers are on a case to case basis. Please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (888) 921-5333, or text (888) 921-5333. Restrictions apply.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Sunday, 6 am PT - 6 pm PT.
Refunds: Refunds may be made on certain unredeemed vouchers only. Refund requests on events, attractions, and certain admissions will not be honored.
Extensions: Purchase Activation Extensions may be made in certain circumstances by reaching out to customer service to explain the reason for request and will only be considered on unused passes or items that are still within the activation period timeframe. Extensions will not be made in any event past 365 days of the purchase date. Extension requests on events and certain time sensitive admissions will not be honored.
Third Party Refunds and Exchanges: Online Travel Agencies terms and conditions vary. Please see the third party terms and conditions for details.